What is 'SE Coaching'?
Make a new career or use as an add-on for your existing one, helping others to Heal, Improve and Empower themselves, their relationships and their lives.
'SE Coaching' is a healing modality that focuses on emotional intelligence and skills, spiritual awareness and patterns, energy sensitivity and healing and life coaching with 1-1 skills.
A Truly Gratifying Career and skillset for You!!!
'SE Coaching' will train you to help others to
Improve Relationships starting with the SELF, gain the understanding, skills and confidence to help, heal and empower others in the same way.
After successfully completing the One Year Diploma Course you will be accredited as a "Soul Empowerment Coach" with the skills Certified by FETAC at Level 6
Maria’s healing work is amazing. I began this journey with her 3 years ago and have been attending her practice in Dublin for 1-1s. I have grown and developed from a very unhappy lost person to one who is full of inspiration, growth and new hope. Maria has a unique range of skills that have guided back to my true path in life.Joanne Smith Mother
John has presented his courses in Art of Stillness and Deep Stillness and Sacred Stillness in All Hallows College for many years both at non-accredited and at degree level. Participants at all academic levels sing his praises. He is a dedicated and creative teacher and has made spirituality accessible to many. I have been particularly impressed by his flexibility of approach which is allied to a depth of understanding and knowledge.Eugene Curran Vice-President, Institutional Advancement and Marketing
I would highly recommend Maria Jesus and her work as a relationship and soul coach. She has a unique ability to tune in and see clearly on an energetic level what the block are for a person to achieve their greatest potential. I was amazed from the first time I met her an how easily she could read me and how lucky I’ve been in finding such a good spiritual teacher and guide.Paul Branagan Microsoft
I attended a day long detachment day retreat delivered by John. It was a truly wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone. It is clear that John is truly happy and practices what he preaches. This gives him great credibility when he delivers the content. The content itself has taught me a great deal about mindfulness, compassion, love, kindness and meditation practices. Even though I only attended the course over a month ago I can still hear John’s voice sharing those key messages. Thanks John! Keep up the good work and spread your insight far and wideBen Smith Global Product Lead at Google
MODULE ONE: What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Sunday 17th September 2017
+ Sunday 15th October 2017
A person is emotionally intelligent when he/she is able to recognize, understand and manage their own emotions. Also, being able to recognize and understand the emotions of others. It is my personal experience, after working with thousands of people that we MUST have a healthy relationship to our own emotions. This is the only way we can experience harmony and ease with ourselves and others. Imagine a world without DRAMA!!! For me DRAMA is the inability to identify, communicate and own our emotions.
In this module we will explore the following topics
- What are emotions?
- What is the difference between emotion and feeling?
- What are projections and why we do it?
- What is denial and why we do it?
- Why we suppress our emotions?
- Practicing the keys to emotional validation
- Understanding emotions in childhood
- Powerful techniques to guide your clients to become emotionally intelligent.
MODULE TWO: What are Spiritual Wounds?
Spiritual Wounds are the unconscious patterns that keep repeating in our lives. These patterns will keep repeating until we learn the spiritual lesson.
In this module we will explore:
- The spiritual lesson of Abandonment and Rejection
- The spiritual lesson of Fear
- The spiritual lesson of Control
- The spiritual lesson of Separation
- The spiritual lesson of Betrayal
- Techniques to help your clients identify this patterns and how to learn the lesson they bring
- Sunday 12th November 2017
+ Sunday 10th December 2017
MODULE THREE: Energy Healing
- Sunday 14th January 2018
+ Sunday 11th February 2018
It is my experience that when dealing with any personal issue it's important to have an intellectual understating, emotional awareness and how it affects our actions. I've learnt that just changing beliefs it's not enough, we also need to work and heal the spiritual energy behind the beliefs.
In this module we will explore:
- What is energy healing?
- The Energy system based on the Yogic Chakra system
- Upgrading the chakra system into a Conscious framework (5th Dimensional awareness)
- Understanding Soul purpose
- Enhancing intuition awareness and practices
MODULE FOUR: 1-1 and Coaching Skills
The 1-1 and Coaching skills module aims to give you the confidence, training and inner authority to be able to develop your own 1-1 client practice. Coaching will explore how to contract in with clients, set professional boundaries and lead the client towards their own healing and empowerment.
Some unique and powerful skills will be offered on this module that include:
- Active Listening - Listening with the head, heart and gut and also to the energy behind the words
- Validating - Learning to accompany the client whatever they present and not make them wrong
- Immediacy - Pausing a conversation to direct the client to what is actually going on in the moment
- Contracting - Setting prices, goals, timing etc
- Sunday 11th March 2018
+ Sunday 8th April 2018
Life and Business Coach, NLP practitioner, Reiki Master and an Intuitive Healer.
Noelle Goggin is a Soul Empowerment Mentor for those that don’t feel that they are enough or are somewhat ‘stuck’ in their lives. She teaches them to live in an empowered way, to believe in themselves and trust in life so that they can create lives that they truly love and bring their dreams and passion to life.
Noelle is a qualified Life and Business Coach, NLP practitioner, Reiki Master and an Intuitive Healer. She works with her clients in many ways to bring healing, release (unlocking limiting beliefs, forgiving your past, changing self-talk, shifting your energy, bolstering your boundaries and up-levelling your worth and feelings of deserving) and create lasting shifts.
Noelle had her own spiritual awakening in which she found much wisdom, life truths and practical tools that she helps others use in their daily lives, so they too, learn to create an experience that allows them to be their true self.
Click here for more
Maria J Lopez
Author, Inspirational Speaker & Empowerment Teacher
I had my first spiritual awakening at the age of six. I remember it very clearly. I was a very angry little girl. I felt unloved and misunderstood. I felt trapped in my body. I could feel the power of who I truly was, but I was the only one who could see this. Everyone else saw me as just a little girl – someone’s little daughter.
Click Here for more.
- Where is the Diploma Training course held? The Dublin Holistic Centre, 28 South William Street
- How much does it cost? There is an initial investment and course fee of €100 + each module costs €450 and FETAC fee of €200
- Are there payment plans? YES - Don't let the money put you off we can discuss all the options
- Do I need any experience to do the course? NO - Just an open mind and heart and a willingness to learn
- How do I signup? Just click the button to Reserve your Interest and we will call you for a chat and will organise an interview (in person or by Skype)
- What's the time commitment? Attendence is required for each module and between classes there will be online teaching, study and practice meetings
- Structure? For each module (4 in total) there are 2 days training - one Sunday a month. For each module there will be an assignment on the theme of the module + a coaching assignment.
- More Structure? Each month on a Sunday TBA there will be an online meeting for students to share ideas / study / help with assignments PLUS an online group meeting with John and Maria afterwards of 1 hour to answer any questions. (This will be recorded in case you cant make it)
- Software: We use a free system called EDMODO for the notes and assignments online and ZOOM for the online training.
- FETAC (QQI) Accreditation: For the Coaching module in order to get the Level 6 certificate will require 2 essays on coaching theory worth 40% and a demonstration of 1-1 worth 60%